P 63C 定價NT＄29900
3-way component system with 1" tweeter, 2" / 50 mm midrange and 6.5" / 165 mm woofer with novel glassfiber-paper compound cone
Puristic yet trimmed to maximum sound quality - the component speaker systems of the P series don't need to dazzle with visual gimmicks. The whole construction with lots of finesse follows the acoustic performance which is absolutely breathtaking.
The unique glassfiber-paper compound cone of the mid-woofer, the huge but easy to install 2” / 50 mm midrange speaker, the hand-coated silk dome tweeter and the complex crossover network with tweeter level adjustment are only a few of the technical highlights.
So everybody who don´t care about some more installation effort of the 3-way component system will be rewarded with a fantastic resolution and highly accurate spatial reproduction.
Power handling RMS / max.
Installation depth woofer
Installation diameter woofer
Installation depth midrange
Installation diameter midrange
Installation depth tweeter
Installation diameter tweeter
Cone material woofer / midrange / tweeter
125 / 250 Watts
40 Hz - 25.000 Hz
90 dB 1W / 1m
165 mm; 6.5"
65 mm; 2.56"
142 mm; 5.63"
50 mm; 2"
30 mm; 1.19"
82 mm; 3.3"
25 mm; 1"
15 mm; 0.6"
49.3 mm; 1.95"
glassfiber-paper compound / coated silk / coated silk
12 dB with tweeter level adjustment
- 6.5” / 165 mm woofer with novel glassfiber-paper compound cone for maximum stiffness combined with lowest moving mass and perfect inner damping
- 2” / 50 mm midrange with lightweight, hand-coated silk dome for perfect impulse response
- 1” / 25 mm tweeter with hand-coated silk dome for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Complex 12 dB crossover network with three-stage tweeter level adjustment; solely equipped with highgrade
- Low-distortion inductors with minimum DC resistance
- Low-induction metal film resistors
- Minimum-loss foil capacitors for midrange and tweeter crossover
- Gold-plated terminals
- Grille included